Tuesday, April 30, 2013

34 Weeks

 
 
 
34 Weeks!
 


How far along? 34 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Cantaloupe
Total weight gain/loss: 29 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Hanging on tight to any regular clothes that will still fit! 
Stretch marks: No new ones.
Sleep: Sleeping has actually come easier this week. I'm still super uncomfortable and feel like I'm tossing and turning all night long, but I feel like I'm getting better quality sleep when I do sleep.
Best moment this week: Moving into our new place and the doctors appointment. Baby's heart rate is great and I'm measuring right at 34 weeks! Our new house is perfect! It's been great living here. I really thought it was going to send me into a freak out, I've never lived anywhere but my mother's house. But I've loved it! And no panic attacks about it yet. We Sean still has a lot of work to do to get everything put together. He's been great, he's done basically everything! It's hard to move when you're pregnant. And we've had a lot of help with moving and cleaning from family and friends. Thank you all so much! I can't wait to make it into our little home. 
Miss anything? I miss my feet. They're only a little swollen, but it's enough to notice. Shoes are getting tight and my feet are always so sweaty! Gross, I know. And who wants to buy new shoes that will hopefully only fit for a few weeks? 
Movement: Ouch. Really, his jabs are getting more and more painful! They often make me stop whatever I'm doing for a second. I'm lucky to not have had my ribs under attack, but my cervix has had enough!
Food cravings: Ice and mangos. That's really been it. Eating a lot of oatmeal again. I'm able to eat almost anything put in front of me, I just can't choose something to eat forth life of me. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Eating. I feel like my stomach is the size of a pea, I can't eat much at all. And everything gives me heartburn! 
Bump: Still very wide and lopsided most of the time. He sticks his little bum out so far, it looks so weird. 
Discomforts: Hip and lower back pain. I've started to feel crampy in my lower back at night. And I still have very restless feet at night. Acid reflux is unbearable! I'm getting more itchy on my stomach, I feel like I need to tape oven mitts to my hands so I don't scratch all my skin off. Oh, and I have to stop so often while walking. My legs start burning and I get so winded.
Labor signs: I don't think so?
Belly button in or out? Still just even with the rest of my stomach.
Happy or moody most of the time? I guess moody. I go from happy to scared to irritable to sad to anxious and stressed all the time.
Looking forward to: My work baby shower this weekend! And getting our house all put together and such.
 
 
 
Our cute house!



No comments:

Post a Comment