Sunday, July 14, 2013

2 Months



2 Months

55% Weight (11lbs 8oz) //  50% Height (23in) // 45% Head (15 1/2in)
Smiling! (His first smile was my proudest moment yet. It was the most rewarding thing I've ever experienced. I made my baby smile! I swear my heart was going to burst.)
So much more alert! He just wants to be apart of whatever is going on.
He still loves being swaddled, it's such a comfort to him.
He HATES the car! Hates it!
He loves to stand, his legs are so strong.
And he loves to be held standing up. How he knows the difference from me standing and me sitting on the couch without even moving him, I have no idea.
He's loving the bath now! It made a huge difference when he could finally be submerged in water. I think he's most content when he's in the bath.
He's moved onto sensitive formula. Nursing was great while it lasted, but I wasn't making enough for him. He was eating way too often and it was exhausting. Formula was the best choice for both of us.



























No comments:

Post a Comment