Friday, January 11, 2013

20 Weeks




20 Weeks!

How far along? 20 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Banana
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes: Nothing new.
Stretch marks? A few on my hips (yes, I cried about it)
Sleep: Sleeping great some nights and terrible others! I'm starting to get very stiff from laying on my side.
Best moment this week: Making it to the half way point!
Miss Anything? Chai Tea Lattes!
Movement: He's getting so strong. I love being able to feel him!
Food cravings: Still not much. Watermelon, grapefruit, fruit in general, and Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip ice cream (it's turning into a dangerous craving!)
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, I've actually felt really good this week.
Bump: Starting to really look pregnant!
Discomforts: Hip and back pain, acid reflux, restless feet at night, bleeding gums.
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out? Starting to come out :'(
Happy or moody most of the time? I think I'm starting to be more happy.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Tuesday! I can't even wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment