Thursday, January 24, 2013

22 Weeks




22 Weeks!

How far along? 22 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Spaghetti squash
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Still just leggings and jeans. Finally had to go through my closet and put away all the shirts that don't fit me now.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well this week. Getting very stiff though, I have to change positions a lot. 
Best moment this week: Fetal Fotos! Oh it was so neat. It was crazy to be able to see baby boy's face. So fun.
Miss anything? Chai Tea Lattes
Movement: His kicks have moved up to around my belly button now, they're not so low anymore.
Food Cravings: Grapefruit, watermelon, coconut water, blueberry pancakes, bacon, and sour punch straws.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm having a hard time eating chicken.
Bump: Looks REALLY pointy in this picture! I feel like it's starting to get wider.
Discomforts: Charlie horses at night, restless feet, lower back pain, hip pain, and acid reflux about 2 times a week.
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? Slowly creeping its way out! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: This pregnancy to start flying by! I am definitely not one of those women who loves pregnancy. I do not think I am going to miss it at all!











No comments:

Post a Comment