Tuesday, October 21, 2014

13 Weeks



How far along? 13 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Peach/Length of a pea pod.
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound gained.
Maternity clothes? Just the same, living in maternity leggings most days. 
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping decent and starting to feel less tired throughout the day.
Best moment this week: Seeing and feeling baby as he/she pushed out and made a tiny bump!
Miss Anything? I miss not feeling sick every night! And being able to eat!
Movement: Baby moves a lot at night, it's so fun! The other night you could actually see a tiny raised bump where the baby was sticking out.
Food Cravings: I'm really not craving much at all. Still on a salt kick most of the time and I'm more into milk lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling really sick at night still, threw up food for the first time the other night. It feels like I have the flu every night, but days are getting a lot better as long as I don't let my stomach get empty. Hyde's diapers are still getting me, I have to wear a painters mask when I change him.
Have you started to show yet: A tiny bump.
Discomforts: Acid reflux, headaches, and hips.
Gender prediction: Boy!
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Mostly in, starts to half stick out a tiny bit at night.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy but I can feel myself getting a little more moody.
Looking forward to: Finding out gender! I want to know NOW!!













No comments:

Post a Comment