Monday, October 27, 2014

14 Weeks



How far along? 14 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Lemon.
Total weight gain/loss: I lost one pound this week and am back at my pre pregnancy weight. Crazy because I had gained 9 pounds at this point with Hyde!
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, but ready for a new bra! 
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: It is so hard to get comfortable at night! My hips have been killing, I feel like I'm tossing and turning all night.
Best moment this week: Seeing/hearing babies heart rate! Last Tuesday night I started heavy bleeding and it was bright red again. I was very freaked out and super nervous about the baby. I hadn't felt any movement (which wasn't un-normal) and was so relived to see that little heartbeat and that baby was doing well! My bleeding slowed down by Wednesday afternoon, but started up again Thursday afternoon. I had another ultrasound on Friday, and again, baby was just fine! I have been put on modified bed rest and now we just watch, wait, and hope for the best! 
Miss Anything? I miss my memory. I feel like I am forgetting everything these days. Pregnancy brain is real!
Movement: Baby still moves the most at night. Of course now when I'm waiting for movement constantly, I feel like there isn't as much. But when I do feel movement, it's definitely getting stronger.
Food Cravings: Still not having a ton of cravings. I'll randomly crave something for like a minute, but then it passes. I have been craving candy though, mostly Laffy Taffy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sickness is easing up, but still hitting pretty hard at night. The days aren't too bad if I stay away from citric acid but I still feel like I have the flu most nights.
Have you started to show yet: A tiny bump.
Discomforts: Hips, acid reflux, and pressure/cramping when bleeding.
Gender prediction: Boy. I'm getting super impatient about finding out. 
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Mostly in, starts to half stick out a tiny bit at night.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and super anxious.
Looking forward to: Seeing baby at the doctor tomorrow! My anxiety would like an ultrasound every day, please!

















No comments:

Post a Comment