Tuesday, December 4, 2012

13 Weeks

I swear this picture makes me look bigger than I am.


13 Weeks!

How far along? 13 weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Peach
Total weight gain/loss: Lost two pounds since last week ( still up 9 pounds from the beginning) 
Maternity clothes? Yes :/ Maternity leggings from Gap, and two pairs of maternity jeans that Sean bought for me.
Stretch Marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Sleeping horrible. I'm so tired, but am up all night.
Best moment this week: Getting maternity jeans and a nice baby carrier from Sean!
Miss Anything? Coke and coffee! (I'm NOT giving in)
Movement: Not feeling any yet.
Food Cravings: NOTHING! It's making it very hard to eat. Oranges are the only thing I crave and they make me so sick.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific, just sick at night still. Damn you, acid reflux.
Have you started to show yet: A little bump, mostly just look bloated still.
Discomforts: Acid reflux and hips/lower back.
Gender prediction: Still think it's a girl!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody
Looking forward to: The holidays and finding out what little baby is!

It took me four hours to do the board this week! Oh you bet my hips and back
 were aching. I started using soft pastels, so many more color options!

No comments:

Post a Comment