Saturday, December 22, 2012

17 Weeks

Busy week = lame board!
Using self timer to take my own pictures = pointy belly covering some of the board.

17 Weeks!

How far along: 17 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Turnip.
Total weight gain/loss: 14.5 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new.
Stretch marks? None (I'm being completely unrealistic and hoping it stays that way!)
Sleep: Sleeping better, still waking up a lot. It's impossible to stay comfortable!
Best moment this week: FEELING BABY BOY MOVE!!!!! It's so weird, but I love it.
Miss anything? My dreams. I used to have crazy vivid dreams that I would remember in extreme detail. Now that I'm pregnant I maybe remember one or two dreams a week, and just bits and pieces of them. 
Movement: A little! Mostly in the morning, late at night, and while I'm driving. I can't wait for baby boy to get bigger/stronger.
Food cravings: I rarely have a craving or even feel like anything. It makes it very hard to eat! I would much rather have extreme cravings than none at all. Still craving Dr. Pepper, fruit (why can't watermelon be in season!?), vegetables, Subway, and bacon.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Eggs. They taste fishy to me now.
Bump: Getting a tiny bit bigger.
Discomforts: Hip pain, back pain, acid reflux (getting better), restless feet at night, and bleeding gums (I do not enjoy having a crime scene in my mouth when I brush my teeth).
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Not as moody, but still more moody than happy.
Looking forward to: Baby getting stronger so Sean can feel him and CHRISTMAS!








No comments:

Post a Comment