Thursday, December 6, 2012

15 Weeks

I'm finally done playing catch up! I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging thing, it's really not so hard after all. Now let's just hope I can stay caught up.




15 Weeks!

How far along? 15 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Apple/Navel Orange
Total weight gain/loss: Gained one pound back! (10 pounds gained)
Maternity clothes: Leggings and jeans
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: HORRIBLE!! I'm hardly sleeping at all. It's awful! I can't stay asleep for more than an hour or two most of the time. I'm exhausted but feel like I've had 4 cups of coffee each night.
Best moment this week: Being able to feel where baby is. So weird, but very neat.
Miss anything? Soda, coffee, sleeping...
Movement: I wish! I'm getting so impatient. 
Food cravings: Oranges, pomegranates, juice, Subway, fajitas, fruit, and bacon. Still hating sweets and chocolate :(
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything I eat at night! This week has been THE worst week for sickness. Feeling like I'm going to throw up/actually throwing up every night. 
Have you started to show yet? Barely....still feel like I just look bloated/like I need to hit the gym. It's so pointy! Picking out what to wear is very difficult. It's a much bigger bump at night.
Discomforts: No sleep, AWFUL headaches, achey lower back/hips, and acid reflux.
Gender prediction: Girl. Hoping we'll find out next week!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody....still. Probably more so now from being so tired. Sorry everyone!
Looking forward to: Finding out what baby is next week and getting to see baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment