Saturday, February 2, 2013

23 Weeks

I really should be better about matching my shirt to the board.


23 Weeks!

How far along? 23 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Weight of a large grapefruit
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Got a few maternity shirts
Stretch marks? None. Applying great amounts of basq product morning and night.
Sleep: I need more! I've been very uncomfortable at night so sleeping is rough. A body pillow is a must.
Best moment this week: Taking showers--that's the only time my body doesn't ache. I think I'm going to have to start tolerating baths.
Miss anything: Being able to see! I used to have great vision, now I can't see anything far away.
Movement: He's starting to move ALL over my stomach at the same time. It's wild, I can feel him turning over.
Food cravings: Honeydew, grapefruit, strawberries, most any fruit....that's about it. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: All the fruit I'm eating-- acid reflux and fruit do not mix well.
Bump: It looks so wide from my angle and pointy from the side. People are finally noticing I'm pregnant now.
Discomforts: My WHOLE body at night! Back, HIPS, restless feet, and cramping legs. Even throughout the day my hips kill. How does anyone make it 9 months?? I don't know how I'm going to make it until the end of May. (Clearly I'm really negative about pregnancy this week.)
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? It's holding on for dear life!
Happy or moody most of the time? I feel like it's an even mixture of both this week.
Looking forward to: MAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment