Thursday, February 14, 2013

25 Weeks




25 Weeks!

How far along? 25 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Rutabaga
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes: Still hanging on to all of the regular shirts I have. It's definitely becoming a stretch for most of them though. Even all my pajamas are too tight now :(  Living in the Gap Maternity Leggings, they're so comfortable! 
Stretch marks? A few more little ones on my butt. Joy.
Sleep: I feel like I'm just tossing and turning all night long -- why is is so hard to get and stay comfortable? I'm surprisingly feeling like I'm getting enough sleep though.
Best moment this week: Doctors appointment! Hearing baby's heartbeat (about 150) is always so nice. I'm measuring right at 25 weeks.
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach! I loved sleeping on my stomach before, I can't wait to be able to do that again.
Movement: More and more everyday! I'm still surprised every time I feel him move, he is so strong.
Food cravings: Strawberries and ICE (the yummy kind from Cafe Rio and Dairy Queen). I could eat ice all day. I've had a really hard time eating this week, I just don't feel like much at all. Sean is really good about making me eat though. Things I am eating: lots of Cream of Wheat, honey dew, string cheese, eggs, and grapefruit. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? I think my prenatals are making me feel sick in the morning. If it's not that, I'm just  getting a case of "Morning Sickness" again, minus the throwing up.
Bump: Stretching so much! Gosh, I feel like it's going to burst. It's very lopsided too, baby boy likes hanging out on the left side.
Discomforts: Just the usual, hip pain, restless feet at night, aching back, cramping legs, and just being uncomfortable at night. Acid reflex is acting up again too. I actually woke up to acid reflex throw up the other night, that was fun.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Still half and half.
Happy or moody most of the time?  I feel like it's an even mixture of both. Just depends on the time and how uncomfortable I feel.
Looking forward to: 15 weeks from now!




No comments:

Post a Comment