Friday, February 22, 2013

26 Weeks




26 Weeks!

How far along? 26 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: English Cucumber
Total weight gain/loss: 21 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: My grandmother bought me a few new maternity shirts and some new Gap maternity leggings. 
Stretch marks: I haven't noticed any new ones this week. Stomach is still stretch mark free :)))))
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping pretty well this week. But I'm still not feeling like I can ever get enough sleep, which I'm sure is a feeling that is here to stay for a long time!
Best moment this week: Feeling baby hiccup! I was so concerned that everyone talks about feeling their baby hiccup and I still hadn't. Well turns out I had been feeling baby's hiccups for a long time now, I just didn't realize that's what it was! Sean pointed it out a few mornings ago. Hiccups are the worst though, poor baby.
Miss anything: I really miss having a normal appetite/any appetite at all.
Movement: This boy is seriously so STRONG! I mean, I don't know how strong other women's babies feel to them, but I don't know how he hasn't squirmed his way out yet. He moves so much! It's really the best feeling (unless he's pushing on my bladder or any other area that causes pain).
Food cravings: Just strawberries and pebble ice still. I don't know how ice can taste so good. My appetite is really struggling, I just don't want to eat anything. Things I am eating: Cream of Wheat, Oatmeal, grapefruit, strawberries (lots of strawberries), string cheese, apples, honey dew, eggs, and milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick? This week I was having really bad stomach aches, probably from what I'm eating/not eating.
Bump: I know it's still considered a small bump, but I'm feeling like a whale! It's still very lopsided, he loves the left side.
Discomforts: Hip pain, restless feet, aching back, aching stomach, and super uncomfortable at night still. This week I've started to have to pee SO often. And baby is really liking to find new areas to push on that do not feel good. 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Creeping out just a little more. But still half in and half out.
Happy or moody most of the time? Definitely moody this week. I'm not sure why, this week has just been a hard week and I've felt so much more emotional. I had to take a "pregnant day" (which consisted of tv watching and sleeping) because I was feeling so stressed and didn't want to have a huge break down. I'm guessing it's just lovely hormones.
Looking forward to: This is my answer a lot, I know, but I'm looking forward to baby's birth day! Which is coming up incredibly quick for how slow this is all seeming to go by. And that gives me anxiety because I'm terrified for labor!







No comments:

Post a Comment