Tuesday, November 11, 2014

16 Weeks



How far along? 16 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Avacado.
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well this week. I still wake up a ton, but I'm starting to get in that deep sleep that brings the crazy dreams.
Best moment this week: Getting excited for all the girl things! I already have the biggest wish list for baby girl. 
Miss Anything? I miss not being sick!  
Movement: She's getting stronger! She pushes either her head or butt out a ton.
Food Cravings: Nothing. I don't want to eat, I'm too sick! I'm into pebble ice again, that's the one thing I can eat (if you can call that eating) anytime and enjoy it. A lot of other things are forced down. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have just been so sick in general this week, "morning" sickness that lasts all day! It's still the worst at night. I'm so over it! 
Bump: Still tiny.
Discomforts: Hips, acid reflux, restless feet/legs, and headaches.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Half out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but SUPER anxious which makes me moody. It is so hard not to constantly stress about this baby and pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound this week! 



 

























No comments:

Post a Comment