Monday, November 24, 2014

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Bell Pepper.
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, but some of my regular shirts are starting to be belly shirts.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Not sleeping great, I've felt much more tired this week. It's just impossible to stay asleep through the night. 
Best moment this week: Making the first purchases for baby girl! It was so fun to finally buy something, and now I want to buy EVERYTHING for her. 
Miss Anything? I miss just feeling like myself. Pregnancy hormones and sickness really throw you off!
Movement: She's getting stronger! I feel her more and more throughout the day. 
Food Cravings: Pebble ice, pomegranate seeds, sandwiches, and milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling so much better this week! Zofran has helped a ton. Smells are still getting me, especially diapers. 
Bump: I feel like I've popped a little this week.
Discomforts: Hips, lower back pain, restless feet/legs, headaches, and acid reflux.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Half out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and super on edge from being so anxious all the time. 
Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment