Monday, November 17, 2014

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Pomegranate.
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: The pregnancy insomnia (possibly just stress induced) is starting. I have a hard time going to sleep and staying asleep. 
Best moment this week: Seeing baby girl in the ultrasound and finding out that she is still growing right on track. It's such a relief to know she isn't affected by anything and that she is still healthy. The clots of blood in my uterus are shrinking, so that's great too. I'm still on modified bed rest and will be going in every week and a half for ultrasounds. Hoping there won't be anymore issues!
Miss Anything? I mostly just miss Dr. Pepper. 
Movement: I've been feeling her a lot more and I love it! Sean's been able to feel her more too. Every time I feel her move it's such a relief and I don't have such extreme anxiety for those few minutes.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice, pomegranate seeds, and green tea! I've been able to eat more this week, I just still don't ever feel like or really crave anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week was bad! I was so so sick, especially at night. My doctor prescribed me Zofran and it's saving me. It doesn't take the sickness completely away, but it makes it so much easier to get through the day 
Bump: It's growing!
Discomforts: Hips, hips, hips! And, of course, acid reflux, restless feet/legs, and headaches still.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Half out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. But I'm definitely feeling those hormones more, I'm starting to feel way more emotional.
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound. It's next week and it feels forever away! 





Hyde wasn't impressed with the pomegranate this week, he's definitely more into the fruits/vegetables he can eat. He took a bite out of it, spit it out, rolled it off the chair (causing juice to go everywhere), and said "uh oh".













No comments:

Post a Comment