Monday, January 12, 2015

25 Weeks




How far along? 25 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Rutabaga (which doesn't make sense to me because that's smaller than the last two weeks. But I just do what the app says!)
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Living in maternity leggings mostly.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: I've been very restless this week. And Braxton Hicks are starting to wake me up at night because they are so tight!
Best moment this week: Doctor's appointment/ultrasound! Baby girl is measuring right on and everything is looking good. She's breech, in the exact same position Hyde was in. Because of my heart shaped uterus, 28 weeks is when they say she'll be stuck in whatever position she's in (if she isn't already). So I'll most likely be having another c section.
Miss Anything? I miss not missing simple things!
Movement: She is getting strong! She kicks and moves a lot in the night, it's starting to wake me up.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling really faint (low blood pressure) and I've started to get gaggy again this week. But overall, doing pretty well! 
Bump: Starting to stick out more and get even more lopsided.
Discomforts: Hips/legs/back, restless feet at night, tailbone, and acid reflux.
Labor signs: Just more frequent Braxton Hicks. But I'm not dilating at all, so they aren't worried about the.
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Buying baby girl stuff!




   



No comments:

Post a Comment