Wednesday, January 7, 2015

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Eggplant.
Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes are barely cutting it, mostly wearing maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping okay, just never enough! I'm back to feeling really tired again, wishing I could just sleep all day. 
Best moment this week: My friend brought her 3 week old baby boy over and watching Hyde interact with him was the best! He just kept saying "hi bebe" and wanted to rock his carseat and show him his trucks. The next day, he kept saying "more bebe", he's going to be the best big brother!
Miss Anything? I miss not being so winded and tired all the time. 
Movement: I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but she has been moving a lot more anytime Hyde is around babbling/screaming.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice and watermelon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I started feeling really faint again this week, pretty much all the time. 
Bump: Growing! I just don't really notice that it is. 
Discomforts: Hips/legs/back, tailbone, and acid reflux.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are starting to get really tight and uncomfortable.
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Friday!










No comments:

Post a Comment