Monday, February 2, 2015

27 Weeks






How far along? 27 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Head of cauliflower.
Total weight gain/loss: Unsure, they haven't weighed me.  
Maternity clothes? Just living in maternity leggings here.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping as much as I can for being in a hospital! There are a lot of interruptions in the night. 
Best moment this week: Getting to hang out with Sean and Hyde for two hours.
Miss anything? I miss everything! Mostly just being home with my boys and eating good food. 
Movement: She is still moving a ton. And it hurts! With hardly any fluid in there everything is so much more sensitive. 
Food Cravings: Anything not from the hospital! And, of course, pebble ice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just contractions/cramping making me nauseous. 
Bump: It changes in fullness everyday, depending on how much fluid I've lost that day. 
Discomforts: Contractions and tailbone pain. 
Labor signs: I've been having a lot of contractions. 
Belly button in or out? Out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to: Getting out of here! (But hopefully not too soon.)
Hospital Update: It was a pretty uneventful week, until Friday. I started having fairly consistent and painful contractions at 5:00am and they lasted all day. They checked my cervix twice, and both times it was closed. Around 6:00pm that night, they decided to move me over to Labor and Delivery so they could monitor me better (baby girls heart rate was starting to dip with contractions). I thought for sure she would be sharing a birthday with Sean (Saturday, January 24th). After a LONG night of no sleep (Sean came up and spent the night), lots of pain, and another cervix check (still closed), the contractions started dying down around 5:00am Saturday. They kept me in Labor and Delivery all day Saturday (Sean spent the whole day with me, fun birthday for him!) and because I was still having random spurts of consistent contractions and baby girl was still having heart dips, they kept me there another night. The doctor did an ultrasound and we found out baby girl is now breech again. I'm hoping for a miracle, I need her to turn so I don't have to have a c section! They moved me back to my room this morning (Sunday) at 5:00am because my contractions were all over the place, I still wasn't dilating, and baby girls heart rate was steady enough. So here I am, still having these randomly, consistent contractions! They are still a little painful, I have to breathe through most of them, but they don't last longer than 30 seconds. I'm hoping they die down again and that my cervix stays closed! She needs to stay in as long as she can! 








Hyde loves going on bed rides and hanging out in the cabinet in my room.




Lots of FaceTime.











No comments:

Post a Comment