Friday, March 1, 2013

27 Weeks





27 Weeks!

How far along? 27 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Head of cauliflower
Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Nothing new, needing more though. I feel like I have NOTHING to wear! I've boxed up more regular shirts this week, it's so sad! And I know I've always wanted an ass, but I'm done with it now. It was fun for a little bit, but I'm ready to wear my x-small panties and size 0 pants again!
Stretch marks: No new ones. I've added a new basq product to the mix, hoping that will help keep them off!
Sleep: This week has been terrible for sleep! I just toss and turn all night, I can't get comfortable. I sleep so much better in the day. I'm trying to get a lot of naps in, but I still feel so tired.
Best moment this week: Getting baby's crib! It was so fun to get something big like that for baby. It also brought with it some panic and anxiety.
Miss anything? I've said it before, but I really miss sleeping on my stomach. But it is nice to have my belly as a table now.
Movement: It's crazy to be able to see his movements now. He gets wild at night.
Food cravings: Pebble ice, strawberries, and apple juice. It's been so hard to eat. What I am eating: a lot of oatmeal, strawberries, apple juice, ice, milk, grapefruit, and string cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Acid reflex is acting up this week, making me feel like I'm going to throw up all the time.
Bump: Feeling HUGE! People tell me how cute my little bump is all the time, but this is big for me!
Discomforts: Hip pain, back pain, restless feet at night, aching stomach when I eat, and just sooooo uncomfortable! I could complain all day. 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Still half in and half out.
Happy or moody most of the time? Moody. I've been extra emotional this week. Not to mention extremely anxious and stressed.
Looking forward to: Getting more baby things and having a nursery for baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment