Tuesday, December 2, 2014

19 Weeks




How far along? 19 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Mango.
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Still not sleeping great, I wake up and my tailbone and hips hurt so bad in the middle of the night! 
Best moment this week: The other night Sean and I were able to feel baby girl's leg! It was crazy, we could feel her whole bone. It was kind of freaky, but still so cool.
Miss Anything? I miss not feeling so tired/winded after doing simple things. 
Movement: She's moving a ton! She pushes out so much and you can see her moving all over the left side of my stomach.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice all day! Pomegranate seeds, sandwiches, Dr. Pepper, and clementines. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week I've actually felt so much better! I haven't taken Zofran for the last 4 days and I've been feeling pretty good. I still get a little sick at night and I've had a few moments of sickness in the day, but it's nothing like it used to be! Finally!
Bump: Starting to stick out more! It's still pretty little, and already very lopsided. She's on the left like Hyde was.
Discomforts: Hips, tailbone, lower back pain, restless feet/legs, headaches, and a little acid reflux.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Half out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My big 20 week anatomy ultrasound on Friday!












No comments:

Post a Comment