Wednesday, December 31, 2014

23 Weeks




How far along? 23 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Bunch of grapes.
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Got some new maternity shirts for Christmas!
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: We got a new bed and I'm sleeping so much better! I can actually stay comfortable for a few hours. 
Best moment this week: Christmas! It was a great time and it's so fun to think about baby girl being with us next year.
Miss Anything? I miss not having heart burn so frequently. 
Movement: Christmas eve was the strongest she's ever been. It's the first time I've actually flinched from her moving.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice and more pebble ice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good, there isn't really anything making me sick. Occasionally something I eat will give me worse acid reflux and I still get random spats of gagging.
Bump: I'm still feeling like it's so small! 
Discomforts: Hips/legs/back, tailbone, and acid reflux.
Labor signs: Nothing more than Braxton Hicks.
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with a good amount of moody.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound in a week and a half, it feels forever away!




 









No comments:

Post a Comment