Thursday, March 7, 2013

28 Weeks




28 Weeks!

How far along? 28 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Chinese Cabbage
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. If I could, I would wear my Gap Maternity Leggings and sports bra alllllll the time. Everything else is just not as comfortable. 
Stretch marks: A few more small ones on my butt. Stomach is still clear! 
Sleep: It's a miracle, the last two nights I've pretty much slept through the whole night! I haven't been tossing and turning as much, or waking up with a starving stomach and wandering mind. It may be too good to be true, but I'm hoping this will last for a little while! I still wake up SO tired though. I'm back to that tired stage. Really, I could sleep 14 hours straight if I didn't have to wake up to pee, eat, and change positions. Even with that much sleep, I think I would still be tired. 
Best moment this week: The best moment this week was when Sean surprised me with the salmon salad I had been craving. This was one of my first cravings that was intense. I really couldn't think about anything else! He was sneaky and got me just what I wanted. I kind of wanted to cry, a good cry of course. Really, he's the best. I'm so lucky.
Miss anything? I miss drinking Coke! I used to drink like 32 ounces a day. I know, so bad. But I loved it! It was my comfort food. I haven't had a drop since I found out I was pregnant. I'm trying REALLY hard to keep it that way. 
Movement: He's starting to really push on my bladder when he moves, not fun. And I'm starting to be able to see a lot more of him pushing out.
Food cravings: Pebble ice (got a giant bag from Dairy Queen!), strawberries, apple juice, milk, grapefruit, oranges, Target string cheese, and salmon. Yes, SALMON. I'm not much of a fish eater, but a salmon salad from Trio got me hooked. I've been able to eat a lot better this week. Still eating a lot of oatmeal when there is nothing else I feel like. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing really particular, just feeling sick to my stomach at night.
Bump: It's really sticking out now! It's getting a lot more round at the bottom. And it's still very lopsided most of the time, the left side sticks out much more than the right. It gets really big and hard at night.
Discomforts: Where do I even begin? Really, I could go on about everything for days! Night time is awful! Every part of me is uncomfortable. There is SO much pressure in my lower back and stomach, my upper back and hips ache, my feet are getting more and more restless, and my stomach just hurts. A warm shower is the only thing that even helps ease the pain.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still half in and half out, but more out at night.
Happy or moody most of the time? Moody. 
Looking forward to: How about something I'm not looking forward to? My doctors appointment tomorrow. It's the glucose test, ugh. I am looking forward to hearing baby's heart beat though, that's always very nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment