Sunday, March 31, 2013

31 Weeks





31 Weeks!

How far along? 31 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: 4 navel oranges 3 dozen eggs
Total weight gain/loss: Sticking at 25 pounds gained still.
Maternity clothes: Still wearing a mix of regular shirts and maternity shirts.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Sleep: Sleeping a little better this week. I still wake up a lot though. Getting up in the night to pee is really getting annoying.
Best moment this week: Fetal Fotos! It's amazing to be able to see baby boy in such detail. We found out baby is breech right now, which makes me a little nervous. Let's hope he turns! Sean and I also got some cute things for baby's wardrobe, that was fun.
Miss anything? I miss having good, deep sleep.
Movement: Some of his punches and kicks are really starting to hurt! I can't get over how strong he is. I actually felt bruised in one area the other day. And my bladder is always under attack, so uncomfortable. He's still really wild at night.
Food cravings: Pebble ice and fruit. It's been so hard to eat this week, I don't want anything. I have no appetite and eating just makes me feel so sick. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Eating. Everything I do feel like is what makes my acid reflux act up. 
Bump: I'm pretty sure this picture makes it look slightly bigger than it really is. And I'm not just saying that out of disbelief.
Discomforts: Hip and lower back pain, restless feet, itchy stomach, pressure on tailbone and stomach, and shortness of breath. My legs are starting to burn when I walk a lot too.
Labor signs: I don't think so.
Belly button in or out? Most of the time it's non-existent, but sometimes the top half really sticks out.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, moody, irritable, and anxious.
Looking forward to: 32 week doctors appointment.









Video of ultrasound:


No comments:

Post a Comment