Friday, March 22, 2013

30 Weeks

Holy HUGE!

30 Weeks!

How far along? 30 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Large head of cabbage
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. Still living in Gap Maternity Leggings. Really, they're the best thing ever. And any time I can get away with wearing a sports bra, I take full advantage of it!
Stretch marks: Nothing new!
Sleep: I hate sleeping, I'm too uncomfortable. I feel like I can't stay asleep for more than 30 minutes. And I'm running out of opportunities to nap. Iced Caramel Macchiatos, Green Tea Lemonade, and Dr. Pepper are harder to resist than ever.  I knew I'd be saying goodbye to sleep with a baby coming, but I didn't think it would have to be so soon!
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heart beat at the doctors appointment. I'm measuring right on 30 weeks. 
Miss anything? I just miss not being pregnant in general. I feel like I've been pregnant forever! I don't know how women can love this, they have to be lying. The only thing I will miss about being pregnant is feeling baby move, NOTHING else.
Movement: He's starting to hurt me a lot! Especially when he pushes on my bladder. He's sticking out a lot more too. Not sure which body parts, but I'm assuming bum, knees, and elbows. It's crazy to see and feel.
Food cravings: Pebble ice, apple juice, strawberries, watermelon, and just any fruit really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing really this week.
Bump: Needs to stop growing! It's so big and round. And, most of the time, still very lopsided.
Discomforts: Lower back to hip to leg pain! Oh it hurts so bad at night! Restless feet are getting very annoying. I'm super itchy on my stomach and butt. And there is sooo much pressure on my tailbone. It isn't easy to get up after sitting down. 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Really it's just non-existent.
Happy or moody most of the time? Moody Irritable 
Looking forward to: Baby showers, getting baby stuff, finding a name for baby, and meeting baby! 







No comments:

Post a Comment