Saturday, March 16, 2013

29 Weeks




29 Weeks!

How far along? 29 Weeks
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Butternut Squash
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: I tried to go shopping this week for some new maternity tops, but it was not successful. Maternity clothes are so expensive! I'm going to have to give in and get some more, but I just don't find it worth it right now.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Sleep: Sleep has been awful this week! My hips and back kill so I just toss and turn most of the night. And for some reason my body thinks it's acceptable to wake up around 4:00am...not okay! I'm wide awake too.When I finally do fall back asleep, I've got about an hour until I have to wake up again. And of course when I get up now I'm dead tired. At least I can still get naps in most days, I sleep so much better in the day.
Best moment this week: The best moment this week was buying size medium panties. Holy huge. But they feel so much better! 
Miss anything? Sleep. And the nicer times when I wasn't pregnant. At least this will all be worth it.
Movement: I can feel him more and more each day. I'm still so surprised that he is as strong as he is.
Food cravings: Strawberries, pebble ice (found out I have really low iron), apple juice, and Target string cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick? My new iron supplements. They give me a headache and make me very nauseous. 
Bump: Feels HUGE!
Discomforts: Hip and lower back pain are getting AWFUL. I want to cry at night. And there is so much pressure in my stomach at night, I feel like it's going to burst open. My feet are getting swollen at night and are still so restless. Acid reflux is acting up again too, I threw up in my sleep again. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? It's flat with my stomach now.
Happy or moody most of the time? Moody.
Looking forward to: Doctors appointment next week. Down to going every two weeks now!





No comments:

Post a Comment