Monday, December 8, 2014

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks--Halfway!
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Banana.
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Still just wearing maternity leggings and jeans with a few maternity shirts mixed in.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping alright. I'm having lots of crazy dreams but still having a hard time getting comfortable and staying comfortable. 
Best moment this week: Ultrasound! It was so good to see baby girl and to see that things are going well! She's measuring right on track and I don't have any new bleeding, yay! The doctor said he doesn't think I need to worry about future bleeding (fingers crossed) but I'll still have frequent ultrasounds to check and to make sure baby girl is growing. They did a little bit of 3D and it was so neat to see her little face! 
Miss Anything? I miss not having hip/tailbone pain.
Movement: She moves so much and I love it! Those little bubble pops are turning into full on baby punches/kicks. And I love when she pushes out and you can feel/see her whole back.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice always, pomegranate seeds, and clementines. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hyde's diapers are really all that's getting me lately. (He was on antibiotics, so even the pee diapers were bad!) As long as I don't get an empty stomach, I'm pretty good throughout the day! And nights I'm still getting a little pregnant sick. 
Bump: Popping out a little more but I feel so much smaller than I did with Hyde. And I'm still so much smaller in the morning than at night.
Discomforts: Restless feet/legs (every night after 9:00pm), hips, tailbone, lower back pain, and a little acid reflux.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? Half out all the time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Feeling her move even more, I can't wait for Hyde to be able to feel her. He already gives her kisses and it's the sweetest thing!


 










No comments:

Post a Comment