Tuesday, December 16, 2014

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Carrot.
Total weight gain/loss: 9 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, ready for new shirts and bras though!
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping has been better, I'm just feeling tired all the time again.
Best moment this week: Hyde kissing baby sister! It's like he's a chicken pecking my stomach, he does a bunch in a row. He's the cutest and it just makes me more excited to see him be a big brother to baby girl.
Miss Anything? I miss feeling like eating.
Movement: She's still moving a ton! She shifted though, so I don't feel her push out as much.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice, sandwiches, and cinnamon rolls. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Diapers, letting my stomach get empty, and nighttime.
Bump: I swear it shrunk this week, it feels so much smaller! I feel like she must have shifted back or something.
Discomforts: Acid reflux has really kicked in this week. And the usual, hips/tailbone and restless feet/legs.
Labor signs: I have been having lots of Braxton Hicks lately. The other night, I had them for 8 hours straight. It kind of freaked me out, but they definitely aren't the real thing and the doctor wasn't worried.
Belly button in or out? It's almost getting to be flat with my stomach.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Friday!
















No comments:

Post a Comment