Friday, December 26, 2014

22 Weeks






How far along? 22 weeks.
Baby size in fruit/vegetable: Spaghetti Squash.
Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Adding more maternity shirts to the mix.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: It is so hard to stay comfortable at night! I still feel like I toss and turn all night.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound! Baby girl is doing so well and I don't have any new bleeding! The blood clot I have is shrinking, and I'm off modified bed rest. Woo!
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping.
Movement: It seems like she's starting to get on more of a schedule. She still moves the most at night.
Food Cravings: Pebble ice and Reece's Christmas tress (they are so much better in tree form!).
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling a lot better overall, but I've started getting a little gaggy again in the night.
Bump: Still so little, but growing.
Discomforts: Hips and tailbone are getting worse and worse.
Labor signs: Lots of Braxton hicks throughout the day.
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I'm feeling so much less stress knowing things are going so well.
Looking forward to: Christmas! 











No comments:

Post a Comment